Objectives of the College Development Cell
The objectives of the College Development Cell (CDC) are to:
- Promote the overall development of the college.
- Identify and address the needs of the college community.
- Generate and implement innovative ideas for the development of the college.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to secure resources for the college.
- Promote the college and its achievements to the public.
Functions of the College Development Cell
The CDC has a number of functions, including:
Needs assessment: The CDC conducts regular meetings for needs assessments to identify the needs of the college community, such as infrastructure development, student support services, Faculty Development.
Planning: The CDC develops plans for the development of the college, based on the needs assessment findings and the college’s mission and vision.
Resource generation: The CDC identifies and secures resources to support the college’s growth and development. This may include funding from government agencies, corporate partners, and individual donors.
Implementation: The CDC implements the development plans and monitors the progress.
Promotion: The CDC promotes the college and its achievements to the public through various channels, such as social media, print media, and public events.